Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beach Rides :: White Tee

Hi everyone! It's middle of the week already. Hope you still have full energy after spending fun time over the past weekend.


WEAR WHAT?
Perfection!!!!! I paired my soft plain white tee with denim shorts! I think that pairing like this always in style even years past. I played with a bunch of accessories to complete this simple look. Including a stack of earth tone (gold/brown) wristlets, a couple of favorite necklaces, a camel hat, and my cute Burberry sunglasses. I just love travelling with a casual fun chic outfit. Maybe this could be a "what to wear" idea for you over this weekend. ^^"
"Sea - Sun - Blue Sky" 
I went to Galveston Island which is an hour or two away from Houston city. It was a gorgeous day! I really enjoy the weather, the scenery of the beach, and enjoy the rides at a wonderful amusement park on the beach, "Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier". There's a live country music band, my dad would love that! ^^"
I was so hungry, so I search for a good seafood restaurant in Galveston and end up with the "Fisherman's Wharf" restaurant. It's a fun place to go in Galvestion with the perfectly prepared seafood. So tasty and yummy... (maybe because I was too hungry! jkd Haha) 

(Top :: Forever21 white tees, Bag :: Coach in Khaki Walnut (see more here), Sunglasses :: BurberryWatch :: Michael Kors - MK5493Hat :: Charlotte Russe, Accessories :: Forever21 and from Thailand, Shoes :: Tory Burch)