Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break :: Green Gold Go!


Happy Gorgeous Day Everyone!
I'm so happy that Mr.Shutterbee's in town... :) We are about to go for a walk in the city. Before that, I took him to take a deep breath in my backyard... It's about 60+ degree fahrenheit here. I love love love the weather so much! Green field always make me feel so relax and joyful. Well, it is Mr.Shutterbee's favorite color too! Hehe... >>>

It's such a nice and wonderful day! 
Not too hot, not too cold, not too sunny but a little messy (my outfit)... Haha  ><" I apologize that I didn't iron it.

The combination of green and gold are so adorable. I match my mint green jumpsuit with green Michael Kors clutch and my superduper favorite gold Michael Kors watch (you'll see that I wear this gorgeous watch so often Haha). The reason that I like this MK bag is that I can wear her in different ways. If I wanna use as a clutch, I can keep the strap inside. I can carry or use as a shoulder bag. woooh!  It's a great quality luxury leather in a combination of gold chain... 


Thanks again for all your support.
Have a wonderful day and will see you soon!


:: Outfit ::(Jump Suit :: see similar here, Bag :: Michael Kors (see more here), Shoes :: Tory BurchAccessories :: RB3025 W3274 Sunglasses, Michael Kors - MK5055, Forever21 Bracelace)