Friday, April 5, 2013

360 Bridge :: Hill vs Heels


Greeting from Austin, Texas! I escaped Houston city for a short trip to Austin with my "super nice" Thai friends. I always love the feeling of a great journey with a great people...
Climbing to the top of the rocks to see a spectacular view of the 360 Bridge (a.k.a. Pennybacker Bridge) with my high heels is not that fun ~ a little painful here! But once you get to the top, you'll be rewarded from overlooking the Lake Austin and the amazing 360 Bridge.
I didn't mean to wear heels for a little hiking. If I knew that my friend will take me to this awesome place, I would rather wear flat. =) But still... this orange beige "Paris Hilton Heels" is so stunning to me with the contrast of the sea, stones, and sky. ^^"
I'd recommend to wear a comfortable shoes or sneakers when checking out here. (I know that everyone would say... "Man! no one is crazy and wear heels to hike like you did, Keri!" right? Haha) Okay...
I truly love a fun little hike while chillaxing and having a great photo opportunity here. 
Feeling the vibe of the nature, styling, and playing with my favorite color tone outfit is really fun. For sunshine day, I finish the look with a classy camel hat. ooooh! :)
"Stop and Stare"
Love it! My pretty penny, PRADA.
Thanks for all your support.
Life is short... Just enjoy your everyday! :)


(Top :: Shasa, Shorts :: American ApparelBag :: PRADAWatch :: Michael Kors - MK5493 , Shoes :: Paris Hilton Heels (old) (see similar here)Sunglasses :: from Ross (old), Accessories :: Forever21)