Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday :: Fun Day

"30 minutes then ready to go"
Hola! As it's "SunDay, Fun Day" I don't wanna waste my quality time (sleeping time haha) too much to get ready before having brunch, fun, and play time. I dress down by grabbing my old grey sweater and my shiny black shorts from my closet. I think that pairing shorts with long sleeves top are the perfect combination like a butter and bread! ^^" If you show your legs already, you should show a little bit less on the top. How do I wear my off shoulder top?... I personally like to fold the bottom of the sweater parallel to my off shoulder sweater in a diagonal line which will give the perfect look for this casual outfit! =) I finished the look with my black leather grandpa shoes. haha Comfy and vivi... ^^
The nail's' colors accidentally match with my beloved MK bag and relax outfit.
During the weekends, I really enjoy finding yummy places to eat and getting new/fun stuffs to do with my cool friends. We went to grab some brunch at "Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot" which is one of my favorite places. Thumbs up! If you've never tried, please go and get a try. :)


After that, we went to get some FUN at "Dave and Buster's (D&B)". It's a bar and game venue. We played speed of light and several games there. My friends won the bonus tickets from the slot machine. Cool man! The other two had a big battle at the pool table. We had a lot of fun and will come back to win a big prize soon! Hehe
Thank you so much and I will see you again very soon.
Have a great day!


(Top & Bottom & Shoes :: Old from my closet, Bag :: Michael Kors (see more here), Sunglasses :: Prada Cat's Eyes  (see more here), Watch :: Michael Kors - MK5493)