Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Country Rocker :: Crawfish Festival


"CRAWFISH SEASON"
Last Sunday, I went to Crawfish Festival in Katy, Texas with my brother and his friends! It's a little chilly on that day which's good, I love it so much. Woooooh!!!!! =)
Crawfish season usually runs between March and June. You can get the big best crawfish during this period of the year. It is one of my favorite food. Peeling the shells on the crawfish is not the favorite part for many people, including myself. Hehe...
Believe me, once you get the crawfish during the season and have a blast with the people you love, you'll forget and never complain about peeling the shell. But you'll enjoy the eating moment instead. The meat inside is so fresh and bigger than every other season.  ><" We got 4+4+4 = 12 lbs of crawfish, of course, it's not enough that's why we bought more and more. Haha

Some 'sour' drink + crawfish = perfect
Crawfish festival in Katy has the live country music band.  My brother's friends really enjoy dancing and singing along with the band. They are so nice and fun, I will definitely hang out with them again. ^^" I miss my dad in Thailand so much, I know that he'd love the weather, live band with the vibe of country style like this! 
Spending a great time with my super busy brother.
I matched my short top printed in black/white American flag with black high-waist American Apparel disco pants. Since it was so cold on that day, I added my black leather jacket over it to keep me warm and ready to rock! Yayyyyy
This out is good for shopping, going to rocker concert, or having a fun time at the crawfish festival like I did. ^^

Thank you so much and I will see you again very soon.
Have a great day!


(Top :: Bui-Yah-Kah, Jacket :: Forever 21, Bottom :: American Apparel Disco PantsBag :: Michael Kors (see more here), Shoes :: from Memorial City Mall, Sunglasses :: "cat-eye" sunglasses from Fossil (old), Watch :: Michael Kors - MK5493)