Friday, May 3, 2013

Sport Chic :: Pink Teal



Where did I go? >> Zilker Park in Austin, Texas
Hi everyone! Zilker park is a WOW place to go for a holiday vacation with friends and family. There's a Barton Springs pool which you can do a picnic, go swimming, chillaxing, or even jogging around the pool like I did. It's a spectacular place for photo shooting when the weather nice and clear. For all the guys, I know that you'd love to go there a lot because of the pretty girls who wear a tiny bikini walking around, playing water, and swimming in the pool. You won't be regret! Haha
What did I wear?
I really love Victoria's Secret sport wear, a more feminine look for working out. 
Talking about New Balance 574 a fashionable casual wear sneakers. I think that it's so light, comfortable, durable, and breathable. I adore of this "WATERMELON color" a lot. It's so catchy and very comfy when wearing them for jogging. I'll definitely get another pairs soon! ^^ I know the benefits of sweating during exercise, so I added a hot pink jacket which helps cool and makes you super healthy. One thing that I never forget to wear is a water-resistant watch. This is to keep track my workout progress and keep it away from the heavy sweating.
Bumblebee Transformers Sport Car ~vs~ Hot Pink Sportie Outfit
Thanks to Mr. Silver for all the great services! :)
Bye now... I gotta go home and shower! Don't forget to keep energized, be healthy, and then you'll be wealthy.
"Good Health >> Good Life >> Good Looking" Hehe
Thanks for reading. I'll see you again very soon. :)



Outfit
(Sport Bras & Pants :: Victoria's SecretWatch :: Techno MarineJacket :: Aeropostale, Shoes :: New Balance 574Sunglasses :: from Ross (same blog post here))