Thursday, May 30, 2013

Maxi in the Paradise Garden




"Dallas Arboretum", the paradise on the earth. I spent my last weekend holiday in Dallas, Texas. It's a wonderful place for spring-summer time. They have adorable seasonal colorful flowers, frog fountain, plants, and many beautiful gardens. Since summer is coming up, I took an opportunity to take a deep breath and enjoy the nature at one of the best outdoor places in Dallas called "Dallas Arboretum" during the blooming spring season. I love pairing a maxi dress with sandals and keep the look in three color earth tones (black, brown, and beige) which is best for sight-seeing and enjoying the weather. I finished the look with the pop up color, GREEN Rebecca Minkoff bag to match with the GREEN of the field.
Enjoy! Keep it casual chic! :)
So cute bunny! (o^-^o)"


(Maxi Dress :: Bui-Yah-Kah | Sunglasses :: Burberry | Watch :: Michael Kors - MK5493 | Hat :: Quick Silver | Sandals :: Aldo Shoes | Bag :: Rebecca Minkoff)

XOXO