Friday, May 24, 2013

Chill Downtown Chic


Many people said that there's nothing in Houston! Really?!?! I don't think so. It's such a very nice day and Mr.Shutterbee's in town too. So, we decided to have a walk in Downtown Houston to stay away from the super traffic after my busy working hours. I found that there's many cool things in Houston other than the good dining places. I had a walk in downtown to see the well design of the buildings, architectures, and the nice fountain view. I understand that working people usually drive back home after the working hours but just get a try! Nobody want to stuck in the traffic for hours. Have a walk/jog in the Discovery Green Park and you'll see that there's "something" fun to do in Houston too. :)
I left my purse in the car, so Mr.Shuttlebee ended up with having me holding his camera's bag... Well, that's fine! :P

Shop for this look! =



13,000.00 บาท
6,790.00 บาท


Forever 21 Graphic Sweater
980.00 บาท


11,000.00 บาท
9,000.00 บาท



   

Jessica Simpson Aven Patent Pump (Nude)
3,500.00 บาท