Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Sunset at The Oasis


Perfect margaritas - Perfect view
The Oasis on Lake Travis is an amazing place to visit if you come to Texas. It makes me think of my hometown, Thailand. Feeling that I'm at the Palio in Khaoyai now! I hope to go back and hangout with all my family & friends soon. <3
Back to the Oasis, it is a HAVE TO GO place in Austin. I really love it here. It looks like a scene in the romantic movie with the vibe of nature that the main actor's trying to propose a nice pretty lady. Awwww...
Having some seafood, drinking some margaritas, and seeing the sunset gave me an adorable and memorable moment ever! If you want to come, please come before the sunset to enjoy the nature and see the spectacular view before having a nice photo shot of the sunset. (it goes down so fast) -.-"
When I decide to buy any outfits, I have the rule that if I couldn't wear at least 4 different ways, it's not worth to buy. Money is hard to find, right? And fashion goes so fast, so we have to think wisely before investing on any items.(stingy? Haha) Try to mix and match to keep you in the loop and look cool. :)
I tucked the plain white tee half way to look more chic and more playful. It's the item that every closet MUST have. I love pairing white tee with everything. For this look, I keep it neutral to touch base with the nature by having the leopard sandals heels from Guess pop out and match with the color of the Michael Kors bag and my favorite camel hat.

(Top :: forever21 (see similar here), Bottom :American Apparel, Watch :: BD gift from P'Silver, Shoes :: Guess (old), Bag :: Michael Kors)