Monday, September 30, 2013

Summer to Fall Transition Pieces




| Shorts: American Apparel | Blazer from eBay | Shoes: DMSX | Sunglasses: PRADA | Bag: Top Shop | Tops: Bui-Yah-Kah | Belt: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors |

Hi everyone! Greeting with a forever complimentary colors like "Red & Blue".

Red hot summer time is ending and welcoming fall season with a freshness color as Blue & White. Start with one easy and fabulous height waist shorts from my summer wardrobe and add warmth to my easy summer piece with a crisp white blazer. It adds the freshness and texture to my summer favorite piece. Pair it with my blue flowy top, this sleek white blazer serves as a perfect companion to this casual outfit with a polished touch which is perfectly for the trans-seasonal from summer to fall. I finished the look with a white leather belt that can pull a layered look together, especially balanced with a red hot heels. These hero pieces will truly stand the test of time.


Thanks for reading! See you soon, Bye! ^^

Follow me on Instagram & bloglovin'

Photography by Beer Chalermphol