Thursday, September 12, 2013

Studded Boots & Embroidered Skinny




| Cami: Express | Jeans: H&M | Bag: Proenza Schouler | Boots: Zara
| Watch: Michael Kors | Hat: Asiatique | Accessories: Forever 21 & Sosie |

Hi everyone! Greeting with my country style in a national cowboy city, Oklahoma City, USA. :) Cowboy and boots are the best friends forever! I love wearing an ankle boots with a skinny pants when traveling to a country side of town. I adore the details of my high heel studded ankle boots which is perfectly go with a beige embroidered side panels skinny jeans. The mock pockets at the front can longer my legs and slim my legs. Anyone can own a slim legs and sexy waist by this kind of mock pocket skinny pants. This Western style look is so classy and edgy. On this sunny day, I never forget to cover my face from the sun with a cute neutral tone hat! I completed this look with my pretty penny, brown PS 11 Mini Classic Proenza Schouler. I'm just start loving this leather bag so much! <3

Thanks everyone for reading! Enjoy your EVERYDAY! The best moment of my everyday is when I see the sunset, especially with my love one. Haha I've gotta go enjoying this moment now. 

Love ya, Bye! ^^

Follow me on Instagrambloglovin'


Photography by Beer Chalermphol